Search This Blog

Sunday 20 February 2011

Keep Vinyl Alive & Kicking!!

For many years now I have been a keen collector of all things music and memorabilia and escpecially vinyl.
With hundreds of 7" 12" and LP's in my collection, down the years I have added as money/space has allowed. It is nowhere near as expansive as some collections I know, but it certainly is a decent enough reflection of rock & pop over the last 50 years.

Top of the list in terms of my most treasured possesions are the Floyd items, with tickets, t-shirts, books, CD's, videos, and of course vinyl. And I guess I have a couple of hundred Floyd related items alone. But recently I have started to sell some of my collection and you will find links on any of the items that I am currently selling. So why set up a blog? simple to share my love of vinyl and to try and help sell some of it too.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be interested to hear people's comments & memories on my posts